From the WI ARES/RACES Website
Effective Immediately, the following are membership standards to keep in good standing
- Participation in 12 home county ARES/RACES training nets per year.
- Participation in one ARES/RACESactivation (either Skywarn or other) per year.
- Attend one ARES/RACES meeting per year (might be the annual meeting).
- Send one NTS radiogram per year indicating the member is still interested in retaining membership. This does not have to be on the air, it can be through e-mail or Winlink 2000, etc., but it must be in NTS format.
- Be a contributor to the team in the eyes of the EC (subjective, but important).
- Attend Skywarn training at least once every two years.
- Completion of ICS-100 and IS-700 courses. (If you do not have copies of your certificates, you can call (301) 447-1200 and you can request copies of your transcripts be mailed to you, or you can fill out a transcript request form and mail it in here.)